Cookies are small amounts of information that are stored in the browser used by each user so that the server remembers certain information that can be used later. This information can be used for many purposes, for example, to identify you as a specific user and to store your personal preferences, as well as technical information such as visits or specific pages you visit. Users who do not wish to receive cookies or wish to be informed before they are stored on their computer can configure their browser to that effect.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet, they cannot damage the User’s equipment and, if they are activated, they help to detect and resolve possible operating errors that may occur on the SuAventura.com website. For more information about cookies visit www.allaboutcookies.org
Types of cookies
Cookies are classified according to a series of categories as follows
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them:
- Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
Types of cookies according to the length of time they remain active:
- Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, and can range from a few minutes to several years.
Types of cookies according to their purpose:
- Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, make the buying process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features during navigation, store content for broadcast video or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where the user accesses the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them, monitoring and analyzing the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of such sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data on the use made by the users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
Third. SuAventura.com cookies
We use the following types of cookies on the SuAventura.com website:
ESSENTIAL SITE COOKIES
|What does the cookie do?
Site improvements and analysis
|Name of the “cookies”.
|What the cookie does
|It is used to distinguish users. It is eliminated after 2 years.
|It is used to distinguish users. It is eliminated after 24 hours.
Other cookies used by suaventura.com
How to disable cookies and web bugs in the main browsers:
It is usually possible to stop accepting browser Cookies, or to stop accepting Cookies from a particular Service.
All modern browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the ‘options’ or ‘Preferences’ menu of your browser. You can also configure your browser or email manager, as well as install free plug-ins to prevent Web Bugs from being downloaded when you open an email.
Notwithstanding the above, from the Web of Spa, we offer additional information to the User on the steps to access the configuration menu of cookies and, where appropriate, private browsing in each of the major browsers. To do so, follow the instructions provided by the owners of the browsers themselves, which can be found in the following links:
Internet Explorer 9:
How to manage cookies in Microsoft Edge
For more information, you can consult the Microsoft support support or browser Help.
How to enable and disable cookies that websites use to track your preferences Firefox
For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser’s Help.
For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help.
iOS: Web settings of Safari
CV-Mm-1445-V 0, 46625 Valencia (Spain)
Telephone: 96 189 47 27