Cookies are small amounts of information that are stored in the browser used by each user so that the server remembers certain information that can be used later. This information can be used for many purposes, for example, to identify you as a specific user and to save your personal preferences, as well as technical information such as visits or specific pages you visit. Those users who do not wish to receive cookies or want to be informed before they are stored on their computer, can configure their browser to that effect.
Cookies are essential for the operation of the Internet, they cannot damage the User's equipment and, if activated, help to detect and solve possible operating errors that occur on the SuAventura.com website. For more information about cookies visit www.allaboutcookies.org
Types of cookies
Cookies are then classified according to a number of categories
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: Are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor himself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: Are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies.
Types of cookies according to the length of time they remain activated:
- Session Cookies: They are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
- Persistent cookies: Type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Types of cookies according to their purpose:
- Technical Cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for video or sound broadcasting or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization Cookies: Are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: Are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the use data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: Are the ones that allow the management, in the most efficient way, of the advertising spaces that, in its case, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: Are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way, of the advertising spaces that, in their case, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Third. SuAventura.com cookies
On the SuAventura.com website we use the following types of cookies:
COOKIES ESENCIALES DEL SITIO
|What the cookie does||Domains|
Mejoras y análisis del sitio
|Name of the cookies||What the cookie does||Domains|
|_ga||It is used to distinguish users. It is eliminated after 2 years.||www.suaventura.com|
|_gid||It is used to distinguish users. It is deleted after 24 hours.||www.suaventura.com|
Other cookies used by suaventura.com
How to disable cookies and web bugs in major browsers:
It is usually possible to stop accepting Cookies from the browser, or to stop accepting Cookies from a particular Service.
All modern browsers allow you to change the Cookie settings. These settings can usually be found in the 'options' or 'preferences' menu of your browser. You can also configure your browser or your email manager and install free plug-ins to prevent Web Bugs from downloading when you open an email.
Notwithstanding the above, from the Spa website, we offer additional information to the user on the steps to access the configuration menu of cookies and, where appropriate, private browsing in each of the main browsers. For it follow the instructions facilitated by the own holders of the browsers that will be able to find in the following links:
Internet Explorer 9:
How to manage cookies in Microsoft Edge
For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or the browser help.
Como habilitar y deshabilitar cookies que los sitios web utilizan para rastrear tus preferencias Firefox
For more information, you can consult soporte de Mozilla or the browser help.
For more information, you can consult Google support or the browser help.
iOS: Web settings for Safari
CV-Mm-1445-V 0, 46625 Valencia (España)
Telephone: 96 189 47 27